25 Feb Demystifying the Challenges to IFR (Investment Firms Regulation): The Last Mile
Beginning in June 2021, investment firms must comply with the new challenges to IFR, which, in theory, should simplify their capital and liquidity regulatory burden. Given that it is February already, Investment firms will need to delve a little deeper into the new requirements for data collection, categorization, capital calculations, and K-factors. The time is now to unravel complexities and demystify challenges.
- Stefan Röth, Director, Assurance Financial Services, PwC
- Dr. Michael Britze, Director, Risk & Regulatory IT, PwC
- Peter Krafft, Chief Financial Officer, Mizuho Securities Europe GmbH
- Richard Moss, Global Head of Risk Solutions, AxiomSL
- Moderated by: Mahim Mehra, Senior Risk Advisor, AxiomSL
Michael Britze and Stefan Röth, PwC, will provide a succinct overview of the most common pitfalls facing firms as they address the regulatory requirements. This will be followed by a panel discussion of industry experts with live Q&A, moderated by Mahim Mehra, AxiomSL. This will cover pressing questions such as:
- Can we operate IFR in parallel with our existing CRR requirements?
- Are we adequately prepared to determine our IFR category based on K-factors and perform the new capital calculations?
- Does our system enable us to submit reports according to the IFR taxonomy along with the COREP taxonomy for Market Risk?
- Are we in a position to optimize our balance sheet management and operating model as a consequence of Brexit?
Watch our webinar replay on Demystifying the Challenges to IFR:
- AxiomSL’s IFR page: Investment Firms Regulation Solution
- Webinar replay: Join AxiomSL’s Webinar – Impending Changes to IFR: As Simple as it Appears at First Glance?
- Contact us: Preparing For the New Investment Firms Regulation (IFR) – Complex Challenges
- Blog: Are The Complexities Of The New IFR Regime To Investment Firms As Kryptonite Is To Superman?
- Short video: AxiomSL’s Solution Addresses the New and Complex IFR Requirements