10 Jul AxiomSL’s Webinar: Turbulence in Liquidity: New Rules, New Taxonomies and COVID-19
Financial institutions are facing turbulent times due to COVID-19 and the economic crisis left in its wake. Organisations have had to quickly assess and adapt to the stresses and constraints the crisis has put on liquidity. At the same time they must continue to comply with changing and new regulatory requirements – given that liquidity regulatory deadlines have largely not been postponed. If anything, COVID-19 has put liquidity risk management more in the spotlight than ever.
AxiomSL’s subject matter experts discuss upcoming regulatory changes and COVID-19 driven challenges facing organisations. They offer insight into best practices and AxiomSL’s unique capabilities for helping financial institutions strategically navigate past the turbulence and thrive in a challenging environment.
- Yang Zhang, Global Product Manager, Liquidity, AxiomSL
- Mahim Mehra, Senior Risk Advisor, AxiomSL
We invite you to complete the form below to watch the AxiomSL webinar: Turbulence in Liquidity: New Rules, New Taxonomies and COVID-19.
- Whitepaper: Revised Capital Requirements Regulation Rules: CRR2 Reforms And Beyond In The Age Of COVID-19
- Global Liquidity Monitoring, Risk Calculations and Reporting Solutions for Financial Institutions
- Big Data Is Good, But For Liquidity Risk And Regulatory Reporting In The Age Of COVID-19, Small Data Is Better
- Known Unknowns: Assessing Liquidity Reporting in the Age of COVID-19