Regulatory Reports Subscription
The recent turmoil in the financial markets has prompted regulators worldwide to re-evaluate and change reporting requirements and forms on a regular basis. Staying current and satisfying the evolving regulatory requirements becomes increasingly difficult for institutions to handle on their own.
Significant manpower is required to evaluate and implement the changes which results in additional operating costs.
With these mounting challenges in mind, AxiomSL offers an Annual Template Subscription Service, whereby all regulator mandated form updates are implemented and delivered in a timely manner.
Our service provides the following benefits:
- Longstanding relationships with regulators enable us to have fast-track resolution to any issues that arise.
- Actively monitor all regulator communications ensuring that we have incorporated the most up-to-date information.
- Our dedicated service centers perform updates as per the regulator’s requirements, including: cosmetic, formula, edit check, and electronic submission.
- Updated forms are thoroughly tested for Quality Assurance on the same platform that our clients use, for seamless integration upon delivery.
- Form deliveries are accompanied by comprehensive Release Notes detailing regulator prescribed changes and AxiomSL enhancements.
- Receive template support and timely response and resolution to any client inquiries regarding the updates.
AxiomSL | AMERICAS
AxiomSL | APAC
AxiomSL | EMEA
Schedule A Demo
To understand what AxiomSL can do for you, schedule a demo.Schedule
AxiomSL XBRL Solution White Paper
AxiomSL’s out-of-the-box XBRL reporting solution enables firms to quickly meet any taxonomy requirements worldwide, such as International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), COREP and FINREP, Liquidity (LCR and NSFR), Solvency II, Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA), etc. on one integrated platform while ensuring that reporting process and results are fully transparent.Read More…
Waters Rankings 2015: Best Reporting System Provider AxiomSL
Since the collapse of Lehman Brothers back in September 2008, an event that sparked a domino effect of financial crisis, the capital markets have been hit with a non-stop flurry of regulatory change, to the extent that now many see more prescriptive regulation of the industry as simply “the new normal.”Read More…