16 Jun SFTR Compliance: The Straw That Broke The Camel’s Back?
On the SFTR Compliance webinar, we review the major challenges that the financial services industry has tackled in recent years in regard to Trade and Transaction reporting, whilst casting an eye to the next big challenge – SFTR. As complexity grows, reporting workloads increase, and the deadline gets ever closer… could SFTR be the straw that breaks the camel’s back?
Counterparties are struggling to address trade and transaction reporting given the additional challenges presented by COVID-19 and are asking critical questions:
- How complex is SFTR in relation to prior regulations such as EMIR and MIFID II?
- How do we efficiently collect and leverage the substantial amount of data required for trade and transaction reporting across regimes?
Please complete the form below to watch an insightful fireside chat that addresses these issues and more.
- Mark Coughlan, Strategy and Business Development Manager, AxiomSL.
- Tom Fitzgerald, Solution Lead – Regulatory Reporting, bp and
- Fraser Reid, Senior Solutions Architect, AxiomSL share their expertise.