08 Oct Risk and Regulatory Reporting Trends of 2021 & Beyond
Transform Finance in partnership with Adenza hosted the virtual bespoke event: Risk and Regulatory Reporting Trends of 2021 & Beyond on 23 September 2021. Joined by Adenza’s subject matter experts and industry experts from BIL – Banque Internationale à Luxembourg (Suisse) SA and State Street Bank International (Luxembourg) who provided insight into future trends facing the financial services sector.
The event started with opening chair remarks from Patrick Ward, Senior Client Account and Partnership Executive, Adenza, followed by various presentations and an engaging panel session on Risk Reporting – The Challenges & Opportunities – What’s Next?
- Ralph Ebert, Chief Compliance Officer, Banque Internationale à Luxembourg (Suisse) SA, presented on New data analysis and reporting approaches for Compliance in Wealth Management
- Fraser Hall, Global Product Manager, FinReg, Adenza shared insight into The Only Constant Is Change in Regulatory Landscape
- Abhishek Awasthi, Product Manager, AI/ML, Head of Client Consulting, Adenza ended with sharing insight and best practices on Consulting Digital Innovation and New Technologies
Panel session: Risk Reporting – The Challenges & Opportunities – What’s Next?
The regulatory landscape is constantly changing, and organizations want to know how to leverage their data and comply with upcoming regulatory requirements. Panellists shared insights and best practices on how to address ongoing risk reporting obligations, as it relates to, CRD V, the upcoming CRR3 implementation, FRTB and their interconnection.
- Moderater: Mahim Mehra, Senior Risk Advisor, Adenza
- Ralph Ebert, Chief Compliance Officer, Banque Internationale à Luxembourg (Suisse) SA
- Vidooshi Ramhit Domah, Head of Fund Compliance, State Street Bank International (Luxembourg)
- Richard Moss, Global Head of Risk Solutions, Adenza