March 19th, 2019
The PRA have published Consultation Paper 6/19, which sets out proposals for regulatory reporting amendments and clarifications to the Pillar 2 liquidity framework. The proposed changes would be implemented through amendments to:
- The Regulatory Reporting Part of the PRA Rulebook; (Appendix 1);
- Statement of Policy (SoP) ‘Pillar 2 Liquidity’ (Appendix 2);
- Supervisory Statement (SS) 24/15 ‘The PRA’s approach to supervising liquidity and funding risks’ (Appendix 3);
- SS34/15 ‘Guidelines for completing regulatory reports’ (Appendix 4);
- PRA110 reporting template (Appendix 5); and
- PRA110 reporting instructions (Appendix 6).
The proposed implementation date for Annex A in the draft PRA Rulebook (Appendix 4) is 1 July 2019. The proposed implementation date for the updated PRA110 reporting template and instructions, and for Annex B in the draft PRA Rulebook is 1 January 2020.
The consultation closed on Friday 19 April 2019.
Further details can be found on the Bank’s website here.