June 13 2018
The Bank of England (BoE) has published a number of updates relating to Minimum Requirement for Own Funds and Eligible Liabilities (MREL) including:
- The Bank of England’s approach to setting a minimum requirement for own funds and eligible liabilities (MREL) – Policy Statement and Statement of Policy
- Policy on valuation capabilities to support resolvability – Statement of Policy
- Indicative minimum requirements for own funds and eligible liabilities (MREL).
- Policy Statement 11/18 ‘Resolution planning: MREL reporting’
- Supervisory Statement 19/13 UPDATE ‘Resolution planning’, including templates and guidance
Further information can be found on the Bank of England’s Resolution website.