December 12, 2016
The PRA has published today an update to SS24/15 the supervisory statement on The PRA’s approach to supervising liquidity and funding risks. This is following the publication of PS35/16 ‘Responses to CP26/16’.
The SS covers the PRA’s expectations in relation to:
- the Internal Liquidity Adequacy Assessment Process;
- the Liquidity Supervisory Review and Evaluation Process;
- drawing down Liquid Asset Buffers;
- collateral placed at the Bank of England; and
- daily reporting under stress.