December 12, 2016
The Prudential Regulatory Authority (PRA) has published a Policy Statement (PS) 35/16 which provides feedback on responses to the Consultation Paper (CP) 26/16. It also contains final rules and updates the Supervisory Statement (SS) 24/15 on the ‘PRA’s approach to supervising liquidity and funding risks’. This PS is relevant to all PRA-authorised firms.
The appendices to the PS provide links to the final rules and SS’s consulted on in CP 26/16:
- Internal Liquidity Adequacy Assessment (Appendix 1)
- Conditions Governing Business (Appendix 2)
- Regulatory Reporting (Appendix 3)
- Capital Buffers and Leverage Ratio (Appendix 4)
- SS24/15 UPDATE ‘The PRA’s approach to supervising liquidity and funding risks’ (Appendix 5)
Further details can be found in the full press release here.