October 11, 2016
The Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) published today Occasional Consultation Paper (OCP) – CP36/16. The OCP covers the following proposed changes to the PRA Rulebook:
- Regulatory Reporting Part and draft SS ‘Supervising international banks: the Prudential Regulation Authority’s approach to branch supervision – liquidity reporting’ (Chapter 2);
- Own Funds, Group Supervision, and Insurance Company – Capital Resources Parts (Chapter 3);
- SS13/13 ‘Market Risk’ (Chapter 4);
- Ring-fenced Bodies and Notifications Parts, and the Rulebook Glossary (Chapter 5);
- Credit Unions Part and SS2/16 ‘The prudential regulation of credit unions’ (Chapter 6); and
- External Audit Part (Chapter 7).
This OCP also consults on an administration instrument (see Appendix 12).
The PRA invites feedback on the proposals set out in this consultation by the following dates:
- Tuesday 25 October 2016 for the administration instrument (Appendix 12);
- Monday 12 December 2016 for Chapter 5; and
- Wednesday 11 January 2017 for Chapters 2, 3, 4, 6 and 7.
The consultation paper and all related information can be found on the BoE website here.