19 Jan Integrated Risk Model Execution for Changing Market Dynamics
As COVID-19 has revealed unexpected flaws in risk models, it is vital to establish a model risk management strategy that is able to adapt to future market conditions driven by economic disruptions, new regulatory requirements and advances in technology.
Hosted by Asia Risk and AxiomSL, this virtual briefing will provide you with new insights on how the integration of risk model execution can help banks proliferate efficiency, enhance growth, and inform business decision-making.
Our risk model experts have presented use cases to uncover:
- How market disruptions driven by COVID-19 have impacted risk model execution
- How to establish a centralized model inventory to track models for the current validation status
- Tactics to enhance accessibility and visibility into risk data and model calculations across functions and silos
- The use of technology to manage risk and data models across complex regulatory landscape
- Whether the models be built in open source or proprietary, how our framework can present them in one framework
- How we can help with the challenges posed by the new FRTB rules
- Gavin Pugh, Head of Risk Solutions, APAC, AxiomSL
- Tracey Mo, VP, Pre-Sales Consultant, AxiomSL