03 Jun Future Proofing Your Data Strategy For Investment Management Regulatory Reporting In The Age Of AI
In a constantly changing and challenging investment management regulatory reporting environment, with its expanding demands for granular data and frequency, firms ask themselves if their compliance systems are holding up under the pressure. Siloed data sources, data anomalies and unrefined data quality, are just a few examples of what financial firms must learn to deal with to get the most of their compliance systems.
In the age of big data and AI/ML, firms should consider whether their approach to investment management regulatory reporting is future proof. The data-intensive, jurisdictionally-sensitive, and complex requirements for global shareholding disclosures and trade and transaction reporting regimes underscore the pressing need to look ahead. Calling for a fresh approach to handling data, many firms are realizing that their compliance impediments can only be negated by utilizing the newest future-proof technologies.
Explore as the panelists unearth the key elements that pave the way to a future proof data strategy and how big data and AI/ML technologies can help efficiently handle the regulatory ask for more data, greater frequency, and stronger accuracy.
- Hopeton Lindo, Director, Client Relationships – Asset Management, AxiomSL
- Gaurav Chandra, Product Manager Global Shareholding Disclosures, AxiomSL
- Jeanette Turner, Managing Director, Global Regulatory & Compliance Solutions, SEI
Watch the webinar replay here to learn more about how investment management regulatory reporting systems can be future-proofed to handle fast-paced changing compliance requirements.
- TSAM Fireside Chat: Global Shareholding Disclosures – Rules, Data and Their Convergence featuring AxiomSL’s Gaurav Chandra and Hopeton Lindo
- Intricacies of Global Shareholding Disclosures Monitoring and Reporting – Point-in-Time Data, Rules, Thresholds – Across Multiple Jurisdictions
- On Being Sensitive To…Sensitive Industries Monitoring
- AxiomSL Expands its Global Shareholding Disclosures Solution with the launch of its new Sensitive Industries module covering more than 600 rules across 80 countries
- TSAM East Coast Panel Discussion On Equity Position Monitoring – From COVID-19 Updates To Sensitive Industries Compliance
- Big Data Technology For Regulatory Reporting Is Getting Lots of Publicity: It Might Have Real Star Quality
- ML For Regulatory Reporting Is Looking Like An Ace In The Hole: To Gain Data Quality And Reduce Effort, It Could Be The Next Smart Play