29 Sep TSAM East Coast Panel Discussion On Equity Position Monitoring – From COVID-19 Updates To Sensitive Industries Compliance
As we slowly emerge from the pandemic crisis, few are left unaffected especially the Global Shareholding Disclosures community. Spurring a flurry of changes in the regulatory landscape such as short position monitoring updates and sensitive industries compliance modifications, COVID-19 has caused investment managers to reevaluate their equity position monitoring.
With rapidly changing rules and regulations, the need for a solution that can holistically combine rules and data management with speed and accuracy is imperative. Fueled by the effects of COVID-19, the recent increase in M&A activities will continue to play a major role in pushing investment managers to search for an automated and nuanced approach.
Join us as we take a deeper look into the various issues surrounding sensitive industries compliance and how investment managers can better prepare to face the regulatory challenges of the post COVID-19 era.
- Gaurav Chandra, Product Manager Global Shareholding Disclosures, AxiomSL
- Paul Taylor, Independent Consultant
- Hopeton Lindon, Director, Client Relationships – Asset Management, AxiomSL
Watch the webinar replay to learn more about how asset managers are preparing for post-COVID shareholding and sensitive industries compliance.
- TSAM Fireside Chat: Global Shareholding Disclosures – Rules, Data and Their Convergence
- Intricacies of Global Shareholding Disclosures Monitoring and Reporting – Point-in-Time Data, Rules, Thresholds – Across Multiple Jurisdictions
- On Being Sensitive To…Sensitive Industries Monitoring
- AxiomSL Expands its Global Shareholding Disclosures Solution with the launch of its new Sensitive Industries module covering more than 600 rules across 80 countries