17 Nov FCA Published Joint Statement on IFPR and Basel III
November 16, 2020 –HM Treasury, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) published a joint statement on changes in the planned timelines for introducing the UK’s Investment Firms Prudential Regime (IFPR) and the implementation of Basel III reforms corresponding to the outstanding components of the Capital Requirements Regulation 2 (CCR2). The financial regulators have decided to implement these two regimes as of January 2022. This decision is based on the industry’s concerns about the general volume of regulatory reforms planned for 2021.
For more information please visit FCA website.
Jurisdiction: United Kingdom
- Investment Firms Regulation Solution
- FCA Discusses Prudential Requirements for MiFID Investment Firms
- Webinar Replay: Impending Changes to IFR Regulation: As Simple As It Appears At First Glance?
- Blog: Are The Complexities Of The New IFR Regime To Investment Firms As Kryptonite Is To Superman?
- Article: Preparing For the New Investment Firms Regulation (IFR) – Complex Challenges
- AxiomSL the front runner in corroborating FRTB calculations with ISDA benchmarking to meet industry regulatory requirements
- Basel IV FRTB Changes Leave Financial Institutions Asking: How Do You Spell Difficult? F-R-T-B