When: 1-2 March 2017
Where: London, United Kingdom
AxiomSL are pleased to be sponsoring and speaking at the Centre for Financial Professionals’ (CFP) International Financial Reporting Standard 9 (IFRS 9) Forum taking place in London in March 2017.
In response the financial crisis the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) released IFRS 9 to improve proactive risk management. The new reporting standard will have several impacts on the financial industry and see many financial institutions change the way they operate. The deadline for full implementation is January 1st 2018, with this date looming ever closer many questions on full implementation are still left unanswered. CFP’s IFRS 9 Forum will bring together senior risk professionals and accountants, technology providers and consultants to discuss the challenges of implementing IFRS 9.
The forum will address key topics under IFRS 9 and what is required for full implementation:
- Understanding the policy and what regulators require
- Examining the lessons learnt from the parallel phase, what does it mean for full implementation
- Reviewing approaches to forward looking modelling
- Understanding what is required to implement the changes within IFRS 9 across the whole business
- Reviewing what is required in the final push towards full implementation
To register for this event click here.
Come and visit us!
We will have our own booth, so if you would like to learn more about how AxiomSL works, or would like to discuss the latest developments relating to IFRS 9 or any other requirements, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as we can to arrange a meeting.