When: June 14-15
AxiomSL will be speaking at the IFRS 9 Impairment conference hosted by Acumen Information Services in Toronto on June 14-15. IFRS 9 Impairment will examine the critical aspects of the new ECL rules and provide guidance on key concepts, terminology, operational impacts, and project management to assist you in your implementation planning.
Jean-Bernard Caen, IFRS 9 Expert AxiomSL, will speak on BCBS 239 and IFRS 9, specifically about the impact on data integration and data management. Their session will take place on day 1 from 3:45-4:30 pm and will cover topics such as:
- Data requirements and practices under BCBS 239
- Data governance and IT infrastructure
- Risk data aggregation
- IFRS 9 data requirements for impairment accounting
- Leveraging data integration capabilities – how to combine data requirements for IFRS 9 compliance with existing risk and regulatory capital inputs?
- Integrating point-in-time and forward looking data
- Fulfilling both the CFO’s and the CRO’s ambitions in terms of data ownership
- Articulating risk, regulatory and accounting parameters with identical names but different meanings
- And more…
Click here to register for this event.