When: December 8-10, 2015
AxiomSL will attend the RiskMinds International Event, the world’s largest and most prestigious risk management gathering. The three day event brings together over 650 leaders to discuss the latest economic, political, strategic and supervisory updates.
Alex Tsigutkin, AxiomSL CEO, will participate in a discussion on day 3 of the conference, focusing on the challenges of BCBS 239 and IFRS 9 implementations. You can find the agenda for the discussion below:
- Leveraging Your Data Management Investments to Drive Value in Risk and Finance Integration
- Merging risk and accounting data
- Opening internal database to online data
- Articulating CRO and CFO’s ambitions
- Conciliating antinomic regulatory and accounting views
Come and visit our booth
We are delighted to be an exhibitor at RiskMinds International. If you would like to learn more about AxiomSL, please feel free to read a case study Chartis built on Risk Data Aggregation and Reporting or if you would like to discuss the latest regulatory reporting challenges and developments affecting your firm, please visit our booth.
Click here to register for the conference.