When: November 5, 2015
Where: Montréal, Quebec
On behalf of Finance Montréal and PRMIA, we are pleased to invite you to be part of the luncheon seminar: “Data Governance in the Financial Services Industry: How to Manage the Regulatory Curve?”
Indeed, the volume, velocity and variety of data combined with regulatory scrutiny, risk of litigation and greater frequency of reporting have created an urgent need for information governance. In fact, Basel III requirements, Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review and other regulatory obligations require sophisticated data governance solutions and technical processes.
This event will take place on Thursday, November 5, 2015 from 12pm to 2pm, with the following panelists:
- Alexander Tsigutkin, CEO AxiomSL
- Alexandre Synnett, VP Operations Private Equity, Infrastructure and Data Management at Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec
- Gouro Sall Diagne, Director, Surpervision of Deposit Institutions at Autorité des marchés financiers
- David Pascal, former VP, Enterprise Data Management at PSP Investments
- Geneviève Lasalle, Senior Director – Risk Management Governance and Disclosure Administrative Department, Integrated Risk Management Division, Operations and Performance at Desjardins
The following subjects will be debated:
- What challenges do financial institutions face to implement best practices in data governance?
- What strategies can decision makers deploy to insure compliance obligations are met in all jurisdictions in which they operate?
- From a risk management standpoint, which risks are most frequently faced by reporting institutions and how can they be overcome?
- What are the upcoming trends and expectations from market regulators?
Click here to register