When: March 17-18, 2015
Where: Frankfurt, Germany
AxiomSL’s Ralf Menegatti (Product Owner, Asset Management) and Thierry Haensenberger (Luxembourg Entity Manager and SVP Business Development) will be heading to Frankfurt for the ‘Finanzarchitektur in Banken’ conference, which will explore challenges and best practice when approaching data governance, risk and reporting requirements across the banking infrastructure.
The Integrated Financial Architecture in Banking Conference brings together key market participants from buy-side and sell-side firms across IT, risk, reporting and finance, and will outline common issues affecting banks’ current and upcoming IT projects. Topics to be discussed will include BCBS 239, COREP/FINREP, MaRisk, IFRS 9, Single Supervisory Mechanisms (SSMs) and AnaCredit.
- Primary factors and requirements of a successful integrated financial architecture
- Effective integration of accounting, controlling, reporting and risk control across the infrastructure
- Data structures and data consistency in regulatory reporting
- Data governance and data quality: Agile integration between finance and risk
- Data quality and data warehousing: Data lineage and outsourcing
Come and visit our booth
We will have our own booth at the conference, so if you would like to learn more about how AxiomSL works, or would like to discuss the reporting challenges your firm is facing or expects to face in the ever-changing regulatory environment, please feel free to come by and visit.
To arrange a discussion with our team on the day, simply schedule a meeting by clicking the link below.Schedule Now...