Location: New York City, NY
Date: May 14-15, 2013
On average, over 30% of a risk management office’s resourcesare spent on complying and preparing for regulatory changes. With new regional, national and international regulations impacting business models, profitability and the role of the risk professional, it is now more important than ever before to understand and comply with the regulatory requirements.
Risk & Regulation USA 2013, 5th in CFP’s risk and regulation series, is bringing together senior risk professionals from the world’s leading FIs to focus on benchmarking industry standards for implementing Basel III, overcoming the operational challenges with CCAR, effectively utilizing stress testing beyond just compliance, evaluating the impacts of proposed new margin rules for OTC swaps, firm-wide implementation of systems and aggregation of data, managing and measuring operational, reputational and legal risks and complying with multiple new global regulations.
Key Topics Include
- Preparing for the challenges and impact under Basel III and multiple new global regulations
- Next-generation stress testing and scenario analysis: moving beyond compliance
- Optimizing the Comprehensive Capital Analysis Review (CCAR)
- Monitoring, modeling and mitigating systemic risk
- Understanding the business impacts and implications of the new capital requirements
- Evaluating the new margin rules and requirements for OTC swaps and derivatives
- Efficient firm-wide data management
- Overcoming the uncertainty and complying with the Volcker Rule and Dodd-Frank