Location: De Vere Canary Wharf, London
Date: April 23 – 24, 2013
Since the global financial and economic crisis began, financial risk professionals have found themselves at an important crossroads where traditional business models have changed and the role of the risk professional itself fluctuating dramatically whilst continuously having to adapt to new regulatory demands and expectations.
Banking Risk & Regulation 2013, 4th in CFP’s risk & regulation series, is bringing together senior risk professionals from the world’s leading financial institutions to focus on benchmarking industry standards for implementing Basel III, EU Banking Union, future role of shadow banking, effective stress testing and scenario analysis, data aggregation and effective credit and counterparty risk measurement and management, as well as successfully managing liquidity risks.
Reasons To Attend 2013 European Banking Risk & Regulation:
- Hear from over 40 Senior Risk Professionals, including 13+ CROs and 23+ Heads Of Risk. Over 30 different FIs and 200 attendees during two days of thought provoking discussions, presentations, and debate on the critical risk management challenges faced with implementing banking and financial risk regulatory changes
- Hear Heads Of Risk from Credit Suisse, The Bank of England and Premier European Capital address the future of regulation and supervision
- Gain a unique, non-EEA perspective on the potential impact of a European Banking Union from the CROs of Warba Bank and Gatehouse Bank
- Understand how to design an effective recovery and resolution plan to effectively implement and comply with Living Wills from the Head of Credit Risk Control & Economic Capital of UniCredit
- Understand the approach to risk management taken in the insurance industry from the CRO and Group Head of Risk at Hiscox
- Hear Senior Treasury Risk Professionals from RBS, Santander and Europe Arab Bank address the challenges in ALM and Asset Selection
- Learn the latest innovations in stress testing and scenario analysis from Heads Of Risk at DZ Bank, Nomura International and RBS N.V.
- Acquire the knowledge to drive forward business opportunities in a post-Basel III world from the CRO of SEB
- Hear Risk Executives from HSBC, Habib Bank AG Zurich, Barclays Capital, RBS and Credit Suisse analyse the success and performance of models, model validation and model risk
- Hear BofA Merrill Lynch’s Head Of International SF Research assess the role of shadow banking and analyse it’s future role in the financial system
- Learn best practice in creating an integrated reporting process for executive management, regulators and markets from Bank of Ireland’s Head Of Bank And Country Risk
- Address the fundamental review of the trading book and the new capital rules from the Global Head Of Risk Methodology at Nomura International and the Head Of Market Risk at Deutsche Bank
- Assess the future challenges of capital management and liquidity risk with thought-provoking insights from CROs and Heads Of Risk at Barclays Capital, Credit Suisse, Habib Bank, and RBS
- Don’t miss your chance for an unparalleled opportunity to meet and network with EMEA’s leading financial risk professionals and organisations – at a cost-effective rate!
For more information on attending the 2013 European Banking Risk & Regulation, click on the link below:Banking Risk & Regulation