Date: January 16 – 17, 2013
Location: The New York Athletic Club
If you’re looking for innovative, cost-effective solutions to meet your fund’s complex operational challenges then the HFBOA’s Optimizing Hedge Fund Business Operations conference should not be missed.
We’ve teamed up with industry thought leaders, key asset allocators and top hedge fund executives to deliver a program jam-packed with ground-breaking insight and useful take-aways that you can apply to your fund’s operational game-plan right away.
Through extensive research we’ve jam-packed this program with brand new sessions that are truly in-demand and relevant to the well-being of all hedge funds.
- Regulatory Update – A Quick Glimpse at Upcoming Developments that Will Affect the Hedge Fund Industry Perfecting Your Compliance Plan to Effectively and Cost-Efficiently Meet Today’s Demands
- Analyzing the Post-Election Landscape – What’s the Potential Impact on the Hedge Fund Industry?
- Information Technology Roundtable – Current Trends to Support and Secure Efficient Operations
- Form PF – War Stories and Lessons Learned From the First Wave of Registrants
- The Evolving Role of Due Diligence – What are Investors are Looking for?
- The Increased Role of Fund Governance – Is There a Best Practices to Hedge Fund Directorship?
- Tax and Legislative Update – Making Sure That Your Fund is Prepared for the Upcoming Tax Season
- Planning for the Unexpected—Effectively Managing Counterparty Risk
- The SEC Examination Process in a Post-Dodd-Frank World
- Operational Risk Management – Safeguarding Your Fund’s Business
- Effectively Managing Outsourced Operational Functions
- Mandatory Clearing Requirements for OTC Derivatives
Join us and get answers to your toughest questions through in-depth discussions. You won’t find a more complete and useful program of this kind anywhere. Register today and ensure that you have the right tools in place to successfully navigate through this ever-challenging landscape!/p>
Top Reasons to Attend
- Discover how to cost-effectively run your fund’s back-office in this new Dodd-Frank era
- Network with your peers and learn how they’re dealing with today’s complex operational challenges
- Participate in investor-led roundtable discussions and get their perspective on manager “must-haves”
- Get insight on how to effectively gear up for upcoming tax rules such as FATCA
- Learn how to effectively manage counterparty risk
- Receive valuable tips on effective, cost-efficient ways to safeguard your fund’s business operations
- Further understand how the role of corporate governance and the board of directors can impact the operations of your fund
- Prepare for the SEC’s enforcement actions and find out about their hot-button topics
- Develop new business relationships and reconnect with former colleagues
- Earn 13.5 CPE credits!
Exchange cutting-edge insight and strategies at the hedge fund industry’s #1 think-tank!