When: 17th October 2017
AxiomSL is pleased to announce its sponsorship at Transaction and Trade Reporting under MiFID II and MiFIR. With only a few months to go now, the Market in Financial Instruments Regulation and Directive, MiFID II, will come into force, introducing the most significant changes to the conduct of financial services and the market environment since the commencement of the EU Commission’s Financial Services Action Plan. It will affect all categories of dealing, broking, asset management and advisory services undertaken by banks, non-banks and other service providers, together with their corporate, institutional and retail customers.
Attending this event will enable you to:
- Keep up to date with the key priorities and expectations for MiFID II adoption and the readiness of the market
- Be ready to meet upcoming obligations in transparency, product governance and wider investor protection
- Hear about the practical impact of MiFID II on transaction reporting obligations for Trading Venues and Approved Reporting Mechanisms
- Understand MiFIR reporting obligations, reporting reference data and the interaction of additional regulatory burdens
- Master the technical and regulatory specifications of MiFID II, RegTech and outsourcing
To speak to one of our experts about your regulatory challenges or learn more about AxiomSL, be sure to visit us at Booth.
To register for this event, click here.