When: May 24 – 25, 2016
Where: London, United Kingdom
AxiomSL will be gold sponsor and will contribute to the Centre for Financial Professionals’ (CFP) Annual Risk EMEA Congress, focussing on topics including International Financial Reporting Standard 9 (IFRS 9), the Basel Committee on Banking Supervision’s 239 principles (BCBS 239) and the ‘Basel IV’ capital calculations.
The Risk EMEA Congress is a prime opportunity to meet and network with senior risk, finance and compliance professionals across retail and investment banks, central banks, asset managers, consultancies, regulators and vendors. This event looks to explore current and upcoming challenges associated with emerging risks, whilst also considering the implementation of regulatory requirements and maximising business opportunities.
Key topics to be discussed over the course of the two-day conference include:
- Reviewing the current regulatory landscape and overcoming potential contradictions between global regulators
- Overcoming potential execution risk with the increase in regulatory change and limited resources
- Re-aligning risk and reward: strategic asset liability management (ALM) and other best-practice risk management
- Managing the regulatory landscape and constant regulatory change
- Reviewing the role of the chief risk officer (CRO)
- The convergence of risk and finance – linking risk and compliance
Come and visit our booth
We will have our own booth at the Risk EMEA Congress, so if you would like to learn more about how AxiomSL works, or would like to discuss the latest regulatory reporting, risk management and data integration challenges affecting your team or firm, please come by and visit.
To arrange a discussion, please email email@example.com and we will respond to you as soon as possible.