When: September 20-21, 2016
Where: London, United Kingdom
AxiomSL will be gold sponsor and will exhibit and speak at the Centre for Financial Professionals’ (CFP) International Financial Reporting Standard 9 (IFRS 9) Forum taking place in London in September 2016.
In the aftermath of the 2007/8 financial crisis, International Accounting Standard 39 (IAS 39) was heavily criticised and will now be replaced by IFRS 9.
IFRS 9 will fundamentally change the way firms do their accounting. They will need to model future events in the macroeconomic environment and calculate the impact these events are likely to have on their credit exposures. This will have a significant impact on the operational processes and technology they use to do their accounting.
CFP’s IFRS 9 Forum will bring together senior risk professionals and accountants, technology providers and consultants to discuss the challenges of implementing IFRS 9.
The conference will address key topics including:
- Understanding the transition from IAS 39 to IFRS 9 and what this means for firms
- Understanding the impact of IFRS 9 classification and measurement requirements on the business
- Determining appropriate models to use for effective impairment implementation
- Understanding what is defined as significant credit deterioration and feeding into models
- Effective sourcing of granular data for impairment calculations and macro-economic indicators
Come and visit our booth
We will have our own booth, so if you would like to learn more about how AxiomSL works, or would like to discuss the latest developments relating to IFRS 9 or any other requirements, please contact email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as we can to arrange a meeting.