14 Dec CRA Modernization – Needs A Fresh Approach To Data Management Webinar Replay
As the modernization deadline for data collection, assessment area delineation, and record-keeping requirements quickly approaches, banks are assessing whether legacy systems and processes can handle the requirements.
Learn from AxiomSL and your peers this roundtable discussion as we explore the CRA modernization challenges facing the banking community. Moderated by Ken Lamar and featuring Deloitte’s John Graetz and AxiomSL’s Rob Lee, Dan Shmueli, and Kevin Allgood, discussion topics will include:
- Implications of rule modernization
- Revamped data collection and reporting requirements
- Revised qualifying activities and regulatory overlaps (e.g., CRA-Call Report)
- New measurements for performance evaluation
- Transition and implementation challenges