03 Jun Cayman Islands FATCA and CRS Reporting Reminders
Posted at 05:07h in Regulatory Changes – EMEA
June 3, 2021 – Cayman Islands – FATCA and CRS Reporting Reminders
- FATCA – Financial Institutions (FIs) can use codes announced by the IRS to populate missing TIN;
- FATCA/CRS deadline is 31 July 2021;
- TIN and DOB (for individual) must always be reported for each AH and CP;
- A CRS filing declaration and CRS compliance form are mandatory for all FIs with CRS reporting obligations, including Trustee Documented Trusts (“TDTs”);
- The inability to log in to the DITC Portal and submit reporting will not be a defence for a failure to submit reporting.
For more information, please click here.