11 Jun BCRA Communication “A” 7042 – Exterior and Changes.
Posted at 22:40h in Regulatory Changes – LATAM
June 11, 2020 – The BCRA announced that it has adopted the following resolution effective as of June 12, 2020:
- Revoke the need for BCRA approval to access the MUyLC for debts abroad.
- Replace point 1.a. of Communication “A” 7030, on access to the exchange market.
- To establish that the presentation of a sworn declaration will not be applicable for the payments of imports of goods that correspond to chapters 30 and 31 of the Common Nomenclature of Mercosur (NCM) or inputs for local production of medicines, insofar as These are deferred or demand payments for operations that have been shipped as of 06.12.2020 or that previously shipped had not arrived in the country before that date.
- Modify subsection vi) of point 2. of Communication “A” 7030, increasing the amount to US $ 1 MM (previously US $ 250m)
- Replace the second paragraph of point 4. of Com. “A” 7030, by the following: “Until July 30, 2020, the declaration included in this point will be considered to include only the period elapsed since May 1, 2020 inclusive”
Jurisdictions affected: Argentina
For more information, visit Banco Central de la República Argentina.