15 Jul AxiomSL’s Webinar: Delving Deeper into Basel IV and CRR2 Challenges in the Age of COVID-19
In case you missed our webinar co-hosted with XBRL on “Tackling Basel IV/CRR2 In A Challenging COVID-19 Environment“. We have taken a deeper dive into relevant issues in a topical webinar on 15 July, 2020 which incorporated feedback from the first session. This discussion focuses on Basel IV and CRR2 challenges, albeit from a different perspective and with a new set of expert panelists.
As global markets face turbulence and financial institutions attempt to envision a post COVID-19 new normal, how will financial institutions across the UK and mainland Europe address Basel IV related requirements in the coming months?
A panel of leading experts from the financial services industry share their perspectives on the challenging Basel / CRR2-driven issues ― including data quality, change management, RWA calculations, IRB vs. Standardized Approaches, Model Risk and Stress Testing ― all within the context of a COVID-19 altered financial and regulatory landscape.
Listen to this important discussion on the ongoing Basel IV / CRR2 challenges facing the industry.
- Richard Jarman, Basel III Reform Programme Director and Head of Regulatory Change for Global Risk, HSBC
- Kantilal Pithia, Director BRS, Grant Thornton UK LLP
- Gregg Jones, Director, Risk and Capital, ISDA
- Richard Moss, Global Product Manager, Capital, AxiomSL
- Moderator: Mahim Mehra, Senior Risk Advisor, AxiomSL
We invite you to complete the form below to watch the AxiomSL webinar: Delving Deeper into Basel IV and CRR2 Challenges in the Age of COVID-19.
- Whitepaper: Revised Capital Requirements Regulation Rules: CRR2 Reforms And Beyond In The Age Of COVID-19
- Capital and Credit Risk Solutions Driven by Basel and Capital Requirements Regulation
- Article: Alice in Basel-land – New EBA Large Exposure Framework and CRR2 Will Alter Financial Institutions’ Realities Globally
- Blog: Basel IV Opportunity: COVID-19 As The Impetus For Constructive Change