29 Oct BANXICO – Update to the document “FORMULARIO ACLME-PD”
October 29, 2020 – As part of the process of updating circular 3/2012 “Regímenes de Admisión de Pasivos y de Inversión para Operaciones Pasivas en Moneda Extranjera (ACLME – PD)”, Banco de México issued new rules for the generation of the ACLME regulatory report. These documents highlight, among others, the modifications of criteria to concepts such as:
- Assets of the money market, with respect to the computable value according to the rating.
- Incorporation of item 1147 – Foreign currency to be received for exchange transactions of purchase 24, 48, 72 and 96 hours (only for multiple banks) and 1210 – Foreign currency to be delivered for exchange transactions of sale 24, 48, 72 and 96 hours (only for financial affiliates).
- Segregation of the items corresponding to UMS Bonds for purposes of liquid assets.
- Modifications to the concepts applicable to Foreign Currency to Receive.
- Disappearance of items such as “Other demand and checking account deposits”, “amount of accounts that accrue a rate higher than 75% of Libor”.
- Incorporation of overdue derivative operations items pending settlement.
These changes will be effective as of November 12, 2020.
Jurisdictions affected: Mexico
For more information, visit Banco de México.