17 Jun AxiomSL and XBRL’s Co-hosted Webinar on Tackling Basel IV and CRR2 In A Challenging COVID-19 Environment
AxiomSL co-hosts an insightful two hour online conference on Basel IV and CRR2 as part of XBRL’s 25th Europe Digital Week on 16 June, 2020.
As global markets face turbulence and financial institutions attempt to envision a post COVID-19 new normal, how will financial institutions across Europe address Basel IV related requirements in the coming months?
A panel of experts from leading financial insitutions and regulators will share their perspectives on the challenging Basel and CRR2-driven issues ― including data quality, change management, RWA calculations, and IRB vs. Standardised Approaches ― all within the context of a COVID-19 altered Financial and Regulatory landscape.
First hour: Regulations, Reporting for Financial Institutions, What’s new?
- European Banking Authority (EBA)
- Single Resolution Board (SRB)
- European Central Bank (ECB)
- European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Authority (EIOPA)
Second hour: Panel Discuss Challenging Basel IV and CRR2-Driven Issues
- Veronique Mathaud, Senior Manager Risk-Finance, Société Générale
- Marion Kearns, Head of Financial Information Management, Allied Irish Bank
- Vincent Le Moal Joubel, Data Scientist, XBRL Expert, Banque de France
- Richard Moss, Global Product Manager, Capital, AxiomSL
- Moderator: Mahim Mehra, Senior Risk Advisor, AxiomSL
We invite you to complete the form below to watch AxiomSL and XBRL’s co-hosted webinar: Tackling Basel IV and CRR2 In A Challenging COVID-19 Environment.
- Whitepaper: Revised Capital Requirements Regulation Rules: CRR2 Reforms And Beyond In The Age Of COVID-19
- Capital and Credit Risk Solutions Driven by Basel and Capital Requirements Regulation
- Article: Alice in Basel-land – New EBA Large Exposure Framework and CRR2 Will Alter Financial Institutions’ Realities Globally
- Blog: Basel IV Opportunity: COVID-19 As The Impetus For Constructive Change