13 Nov ACPR Published Draft Version of RUBA Taxonomy v1.00
November 11, 2020 – The Autorité de contrôle prudentiel et de résolution (ACPR) published a draft version RUBA v1.0.0 PWD2 which will replace the SURFI taxonomy (Surfi Principale, CAEFP_EME, CANTO_EME, DEVI_SITU, ENGAG_INT, G_RCO, IMPLANTAT, VOLUME_EME and VOLUME_EP). The new reporting framework will be applicable for submission as of first reference date 31 Jan 2022.
The ACPR accepts feedbacks until 04 Dec 2020.
The RUBA taxonomy adopts the same architecture as the EIOPA Solvency II and the National Reporting Assurance (RAN) taxonomies. The implemented changes are in line with the amendment of Regulation ECB/2013/33 on monetary financial institution balance sheet statistics published on 10 Feb 2020. The RUBA taxonomy includes updates on 13 reports divided into 3 groups:
- Statistical reports: SITUATION, TITRE_PTF, PENS_LIVR, CLIENT_RE, CLIENT_NR
- Monetary reports: M_SITMENS, M_CLIENRE, M_CLIENnR, M_PENLIVR, M_CREANCE, M_CESSCRE, M_CASHPLG (new report)
- Reports supervised by IEDOM (Issuing institute for overseas departments): I_CLIENRE
The reports DEVI_SITU and ENGAG_INT has also been updated.
The ACPR is currently working on the new validation checks which will be published with the upcoming update.
For more information please visit: ACPR website
- RUBA Taxonomy to Apply from January 2022
- Changes to AUSTA and BISTA to Apply from Early 2022
- RUBA is replacing SURFI Taxonomy in 2021
- Article: A RUBA Reporting Change Has Nothing To Do With A Caribbean Vacation