IntegrationCenter™ & Dynamic Data Warehouse™
Foundation for Enterprise-Wide Information Systems
Foundation for a flexible integrated platform for enterprise-wide analytics and reporting
In today’s ever-changing regulatory and economic environment financial institutions need the ability to rapidly gather, analyze and integrate data for external and internal reporting. This requires a flexible data-driven platform that can integrate with existing infrastructure and source data in the most efficient and cost-effective manner. It must be able to meet the stringent new requirements on data governance, including data quality and data lineage. And it must handle multiple formats, track data history, support tighter submission frequencies and other demands of the new rules, while remaining adaptable to further change.
The AxiomSL Solution
ControllerView (CV) delivers data lineage, risk aggregation, workflow automation, validation and audit functionality and supports disclosures in multiple formats, including XBRL. These features support data and process governance and seamlessly integrate client’s source data from disparate systems and geographical locations without forcing data conversion. The high-performance platform transparently aggregates client’s data from multiple siloed systems, enriches and validates it to any level of granularity, and then runs the data through relevant calculations and populates the reports.
Tactical and strategic response to regulatory and business change
ControllerView/Dynamic Data Warehouse combined with client’s existing data management tools enables financial institutions to develop tactical responses to immediate regulatory and business demands, while building a strategic infrastructure that can adapt as the operational environment evolves over the long term.
- Seamless integration in client’s architecture cuts implementation time and project costs
- Automation of client’s business processes with built-in tools and facilities
- Effective maintenance facilitated by metadata used to describe physical framework of the client’s application instance
- Simple data management through grouping internal and external transactional and reference data sources into manageable entities in Data Modeling functionality
- Easy process management with scheduled or ad-hoc execution of pre-set data generating sequences via the Work-Flow facility
- Flexible and Extendable Data Model to accommodate enterprise and external data sources
- High volume, High performance, reliability of information access and storage
- Control over Data accumulation methods for transactional, market, reference and analytical data
- Support dynamic creation and storage of multiple data marts from aggregation and analytical process
- Full enterprise data dictionary by source and data model accessible to applications via API
- Large library of data templates for third party front, middle and back office and market data systems
- Comprehensive data model for all market data, statistical matrices and financial curves, historical and current
- Complete repository for Meta Data and Visual Business Rules
- Complete data warehouse API for in-house application and WEB services development
DDW/IC will interface with any internal repository or external service to access transactional, position, cash flow, market, reference or analytical data.
Front, middle or back office data is accepted in the native format of the source systems, including Excel, text, XML, XBRL or other file types. Data does not have to be transformed before input to DDW/IC.
Clients can continue to use established data warehouses and extract, load and transform (ETL) tools for collecting and managing source data, thus preserving the value of existing data management assets.
DDW/IC is able to provide a full range of ETL, data warehousing and data management capabilities to meet new regulatory or business requirements.
Today’s regulatory regimes frequently demand specific data formats, historical and audit information. Where the client’s systems do not already comply, DDW/IC can clean, enrich, extend and model data to conform to regulatory specifications.
Regulation such as the US Sarbanes-Oxley Act demands the retention of certain data for much longer than was traditionally required. DDW/IC can store and manage whatever history of data is required for compliance.
DDW and IntegrationCenter in conjunction with ControllerView deliver the foundation to ensure data accuracy, data completeness, data lineage and adaptability that enable banks to meet stringent requirements on risk data aggregation and reporting. AxiomSL’s data governance functionality provides the necessary data granularity across multiple business functions. AxiomSL’s platform creates a collaborative environment among risk, finance, operations and compliance entities to manage the granularity attributes and deliver high standard of data quality.
AxiomSL’s pioneering Visual Business Rules tool enables users to easily define data hierarchies and workflow processes without the need for programming skills.
New functionality can be added to Dynamic Data Warehouse & IntegrationCenter to meet regulatory or business changes without the need for a new software release or full regression testing, saving time and cost.
Handles the flow of information specific to the client’s organization.
Completion of a multi-level sign-off triggers freezing of reports, preserving not only submitted results, but all data, business rules, formulas and calculations used to produce the final submission. Past reports going back to any point in time can be reconstructed instantly in full detail on demand for regulators or internal audit.
Workflow processes defined with Visual Business Rules or other tools can be executed automatically by a system scheduler.
Scalable and resilient architecture can handle all volume and performance demands in a robust environment.
Financial firms can meet the requirements of Basel III, CRD IV, Dodd Frank, BCBS239, FATCA, EMIR, MiFID, etc. on one strategic platform.
AxiomSL | AMERICAS
AxiomSL | APAC
AxiomSL | EMEA
Schedule A Demo
To understand what AxiomSL can do for you, schedule a demo.Schedule
Download a brochure to learn more about our solutions.Download
AxiomSL XBRL Solution White Paper
AxiomSL’s out-of-the-box XBRL reporting solution enables firms to quickly meet any taxonomy requirements worldwide, such as International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), COREP and FINREP, Liquidity (LCR and NSFR), Solvency II, Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA), etc. on one integrated platform while ensuring that reporting process and results are fully transparent.Read More…