The techniques of financial engineering are becoming indispensable to a wide range of business activities, including investment and commercial banking, corporate finance, capital budgeting, portfolio management, risk management, and financial consulting and planning.
AxiomSL offers the professional advice to custom-tailor solutions to your organization’s unique problems and needs.
AxiomSL expertise provides professional guidance on identifying risk exposures, developing new products, applying equity and equity-related instruments and strategies, building hybrid securities, and much more.
The principal focus of AxiomSL Financial Engineering consulting is the quantitative analysis of financial markets using mathematical, statistical, and computational models. The goal is to develop better analytical tools which are relevant to our clients’ business.
The Financial Engineering services provided by AxiomSL include:
- The empirical validation and implementation of financial asset and commodity transaction pricing models
- The pricing and hedging of options and other derivative securities
- Non-price risk factor analysis
- Rare event computational models
- Credit derivative pricing and hedging techniques
- Neural network and other non-parametric estimation techniques
- High-performance computing
We also provide the cutting edge research and the development of new types of derivative instruments, hedging strategies, risk management, and optimization techniques.
- Capital budgeting project selection
- Efficient portfolio construction
- Debt policy selection
- Hedging stock/bonds/futures with options
- Hedging with futures
- Using options to evaluate capacity decisions
- Hedging streams of cash flows over time
- Constructing asset and liability matches
- Constructing synthetic securities to meet financial objectives